Information

Dmx jadakiss used to be my dog

Dmx jadakiss used to be my dog


We are searching data for your request:

Forums and discussions:
Manuals and reference books:
Data from registers:
Wait the end of the search in all databases.
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.

Dmx jadakiss used to be my dog, I never liked him that much, but I'm glad he's a bit more mature now.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Muro

Dion should get the MVP. He should. And the reason is.... Because Dion SHOULD get the MVP. Why is Dion an MVP? Because he plays great D, he plays well defensively, and he's got a decent offensive game. He never gets taken for granted. What Dion does best on D is lock down the opponent's top 4. Not only do other defenders have to contend with Dion's double-team or man-to-man defense, but with Dion, you have to deal with his help too.

The other reason he gets the MVP is because he comes up big in clutch moments, and he's one of the best on D of anyone, not just in the Finals. You don't think he's gonna do more than give you 7 points in the playoffs? You'll get none if he doesn't help you get the rest. We'll see.

Quote:

Originally Posted by TheRealCrispyNuts

The best in the world is on an NBA court.... The best in the world....

I agree with all your points, but I just don't think he should get the MVP. This is a team game afterall.

Quote:

Originally Posted by TheRealCrispyNuts

Now when was the last time that any player who wasn't named Kobe got the MVP?

He has. I think he's done with the MVP debate. And I don't think he'll win it either, but at the same time, I wouldn't be surprised to see it. He is currently the best player in the NBA, and I doubt anybody can say they are.

Quote:

Originally Posted by TheRealCrispyNuts

This is just as easy to do as any other position. If he doesn't win it he's like Kobe for the rest of the season and that's fine with me. As long as he has the same type of attitude, attitude over stats, attitude of leadership etc....

I agree. If he doesn't win it, he'll go back to not being the focus of the entire offense and the offense will go to whoever that is. That's fine with me.

Quote:

Originally Posted by TheRealCrispyNuts

Kobe doesn't do that. And neither should Lebron or his teammates. They do their job well, they have each other's back and they have a coach that they respect....

I agree. I think that's why he's the best player in the NBA, and I think he'll win it, or very close to it.

Quote:

Originally Posted by TheRealCrispyNuts

All that means is that he'll be one of the top 5 or 7 players in the league this year.

That's fine. The top players in the league win the award, it doesn't matter how you compare them.

I disagree. Winning the award isn't what it used to be. There are players who have a season where they are the best player and then have a season where they have a down season where they don't get any votes. It's a different award now, and not like when Magic and Bird were winning the award every year.

The thing I noticed about LeBron's season is that no other teams other than the Heat has a good matchup for him. They're only playing the Heat. The Heat's rotation is set. Wade, Bosh, James. That's it.

That's why I sd he might not even be the MVP for the regular season.

The problem with James though, is that he can go home, relax, get some rest, and be fine. I have a friend that goes to college and it's a 5 month vacation for him. He gets to relax, have some fun, and let his mind relax. He knows that he has to go back to school the next day. He's probably just going to win it. He might only take his team to 3-4 finals, but he's going to get some votes, and win the award.

The problem with James though, is that he can go home, relax, get some rest, and be fine. I have a friend that goes to college and it's a 5 month vacation for him. He gets to relax, have some fun, and let his mind relax. He knows that he has to go back to school the next day. He's probably just going to win it. He might only take his team to 3-4 finals, but he's going to get some votes, and win the award.

I'm not saying that James doesn't deserve it, but the reality is that he is the best player in the league, and it's hard to argue that position.

We have a very good, talented and experienced team, but we're still the best.

I'm not saying that James doesn't deserve it, but the reality is that he is the best player in the league, and it's hard to argue that position.

We have a very good, talented and experienced team, but we're still the best.

What? When Bosh is healthy, our team is just better. With Iguadala, Bosh, D. West, James, Mayo and Allen, our team is just too talented and experienced. If we had a great PG, better bigs and a decent point guard, and it was a playoff round, we would win the game, no questions asked.

But with the Pacers you can't count on anything. They go on long runs and play great team basketball. We don't have any of that. We don't have the bench to go with that. And our star players do a lot of things wrong, which makes it hard to win.

And you know who our 2nd leading scorer is?

So...we need a better second leading scorer. I think everyone on this board knows that. The other day in the comments people sd that Hibbert needs to bring it more on the offensive end, but in the last 8 games he's shooting a decent percentage (44%). It doesn't really matter how well the rest of the team does when Hibbert doesn't shoot enough.

I also agree that if we had better coaching, this team would be a lot more competitive.

I see nothing wrong with that. I would love to see James win more than anything.

A few things:

Originally Posted by BVHO

1) he should be more of an influence on team defense. I wouldnt call him the best defensively because you never know how he is going to react but you know that he is going to do something good for the most part and its good to have that.

But what does "do something good for the most part" mean? Does that mean that he doesn't turn the ball over? Is it that he won't give up the fast break? Do you want a defensive force that is a rebounder who can keep the ball in the pnt and make quick passes? Or do you want a guy that runs people over and just throws up a lob to someone with good shooting?

2) he's a better ball handler than James is. He passes the ball more in rhythm and hes never had trouble reading the defense on the next play. James doesn't just stand still, he has to think about what is going to happen and his timing of his dribble needs to be perfect. He never has to think on defense. Its a huge


Watch the video: DMX We Dont Give A Fuck Feat. Styles P u0026 Jadakiss (May 2022).


Comments:

  1. Bragul

    I agree, this brilliant thought will come in just the right place.

  2. Mauricio

    Wonderful, very helpful post

  3. Akinogul

    Tell me, how to get to the library?

  4. Zion

    What words are necessary ... great, the sentence excellent



Write a message

Video, Sitemap-Video, Sitemap-Videos